Radiesse (+) with Lidocaine 1.5ml
Radiesse (+) with Lidocaine 1.5ml filler, based on hydroxyapatite calcium, is successfully used in aesthetic medicine, dentistry, urology, and surgery. This subcutaneous implant from the German pharmaceutical company “Merz” has been proved as completely safe by specialists from the United States, Asia, the EU, and other countries.
In this filler, the manufacturer has added lidocaine hydrochloride to the solution – a high-quality anesthetic of natural origin. So, RADIESSE 1.5ml with LIDOCAINE is suitable for painless injection of patients with age-related
After injection, the active substance saturates the dermis from the first minutes and remains in the body for more than 3 months. In 2-3 months after the injection, the substance is replaced by natural soft tissues. However, calcium hydroxyapatite is an effective catalyst for the production of elastin and collagen molecules. Thus, due to those features, the skin and oval retain an attractive shape and healthy appearance from 15 to 18 months.
It can be used for the following purposes:
- Increasing the volume of the chin, cheeks, and cheekbones
- Corrections of the V-shaped “beauty triangle” and generally the shape of the face
- Non-surgical cheeks lifting and restoration of sunken cheekbones
- Smoothing and contouring of the nasolabial folds
- Correction of the tip and back of the nose
- Eyebrow lifting