Radiesse (+) with Lidocaine 0.8ml
Radiesse (+) with Lidocaine 0.8ml 0.8ml It is an absolutely safe filler based on calcium hydroxyapatite from the German pharmaceutical company “Merz”. The manufacturer has included in the solution a highly effective anesthetic – 0.3% of lidocaine. This improves the patient’s comfort during the cosmetic session – there is no pain and discomfort from injections.
RADIESSE 0.8ml with LIDOCAINE is based on the mineral component of bone tissue – calcium hydroxyapatite. The substance is a non-toxic and non-allergenic biocompatible substitute for one’s own calcium in cells. It is not rejected by the body and it is easily digested and removed from the tissues at the end of the drug’s effect.
The agent activates the production of natural collagen, responsible for the elasticity of the dermis. This ensures a long-lasting effect of the filler. The repeated procedure is necessary in rare cases, not earlier than 3-4 months after the first session.
The main advantages of RADIESSE 0.8 ml with LIDOCAINE include:
- Prolonged action. A highly effective implant retains a natural, attractive face shape for more than 1 year without additional injections.
- Easiness of use. You can use a needle with a size of 27G or 25G. The whole procedure lasts from 15 to 40 minutes.
- Safety and comfort. The composition of the filler includes components that are natural to the dermis. At the time of filling, lidocaine improves the client’s well-being, relieves itching, and pain. However, this gel in the subcutaneous cavity fills the form immediately, in the first minutes after the injection. The maximum result becomes evident just 1 month after the procedure.
- The long-term effect of RADIESSE 0.8ml with LIDOCAINE exists due to the stimulation of the formation of one’s own elastin and collagen.
- A wide range of activities – his product helps to solve almost all the problems associated with deformation of the contours of the face, dryness of the epidermis, and deficiency of the constituent dermis.