- Botox Injections
- Buy Apriline Dermal Fillers
- Buy Aqua Secret Dermal Fillers
- Buy Glutathione Injection
- Buy Restylane fillers
- Dermal Fillers online
- Aliaxin Fillers Online
- Aquashine Dermal Fillers Online
- Buy Amalian Filler
- Buy Belotero Dermal Fillers
- Buy Cytocare Fillers
- Buy Ellanse Fillers
- Buy Juvederm fillers
- Buy Neauvia Dermal Fillers
- Buy Radiesse Dermal Filler
- Buy Saypha Fillers
- Buy Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Fillmed Fillers online
- Hyamira Dermal Fillers
- Luminera fillers Online
- Profhilo fillers Online
- Stylage Dermal fillers Online
- Hyaluronic Acid Injection
- Medical Aesthetics Equipment Online
- Mesotherapy Injections Online
- Orthopedic Injections Online
- Apriline Normal (1x1ml) From: $45.00 Incl. VAT
- Apriline HAIRLine 6x5ml From: $63.00 Incl. VAT
- Aqua Secret Fine (1x2ml) From: $50.00 Incl. VAT
- Aqua Secret Ultra-Q (1x10ml) From: $133.00 Incl. VAT
Aqua Secret Derm (1x2ml)
Rated 5.00 out of 5From: $50.00 Incl. VAT
- Aqua Secret Deep (1x2ml) From: $54.00 Incl. VAT
- Buy Crystal Deep Fillers From: $47.00 Incl. VAT
Bocouture (2×50 units)
From: $150.00 Incl. VAT
Bocouture (2×50 units)
Buy Bocouture (2×50 units) Online. It is a popular choice by patients, under the age of 65, to remove the vertical frown lines in between their eyebrows. Constant frowning is caused by muscular contraction which is difficult for patients to control or prevent by themselves.
How does Bocouture work in the body?
Bocouture helps to relax muscles, by initially blocking the nerve impulses. Bocouture is injected into the muscle area to relax muscles by preventing their constant contraction of them. This effect is reversible and temporary and requires further treatments to maintain its longevity, making it a safe option for patients who choose this medicine.
The desired results enable patients to feel psychologically comfortable with their appearances and emotional wellbeing.
How long will the result last?
Effects can last for up to 4 months following treatment, hence Bocouture being a temporary reversible solution for many patients.
What side effects are associated with Bocouture?
Secondly, muscle weakness and dizziness are possible side effects caused by the administration of Bocouture. Patients who operate machinery or are considering driving following treatment should be made aware of this to avoid any possible injury.
Muscle tenderness, itching, and swelling are other possible side effects. Side effects common to pre-injection anxiousness include nausea, tinnitus, and temporary vasovagal reactions.
Who should not use Bocouture?
Professional medical advice should be sought first if you experience any of the following:
- if bleeding of any type occurs
- if you are receiving anticoagulant therapy
- Are you suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or other diseases linked to peripheral neuromuscular dysfunction
- if your muscles show any weakness or atrophy.
Amalian Fine (1ml)From: $59.88 Incl. VATSelect Options
Amalian Fine (1ml) Buy Amalian Fine (1ml) Online. It is a gentle hyaluronic acid derma filler ideally suited for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles This fully hydrated gel distributes evenly in the tissue, can be easily and gently injected, and results in a fresh, youthful, and natural look. Like all SF products. The …
Amalian Natural Lips 1MLFrom: $85.20 Incl. VATSelect Options
Amalian Natural Lips 1ML Amalian Natural Lips 1ML. Amalian natural lips 1 syringe of 1 ml Amalian natural Lips is a low-concentrated acid used to gently enlarge the lips. Amalian SF 14 Natural Lips has been designed and formulated for subtle lip enhancements. It is also used for the treatment of the vermillion border.
NeuroBloc Botulinum Toxin Type B (5000 U)From: $200.00 Incl. VATSelect Options
NeuroBloc Botulinum Toxin Type B (5000 U) Buy NeuroBloc Botulinum Toxin Type B (5000 U) Online. To begin with, using its key ingredient Botulinum toxin type B, derived from bacterium Clostridium botulinum. NeuroBloc helps treat Cervical Dystonia, which is an abnormality of muscle posture in the neck and shoulders. Firstly, What are the benefits of …